Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ghost Nebula, this looks like a digital painting to me rather than a picture from Hubble. It is quite hard to tell these things sometimes since hardly any pictures from deep space look believable. However, this is to prefect looking and I think I would have seen it on APOD before. I think it's safe to say this an artists rendition. And a very good one at that.

Ghost Nebula, this looks like a digital painting to me rather than a picture from Hubble. It is quite hard to tell these things sometimes since hardly any pictures from deep space look believable. However, this is to prefect looking and I think I would have seen it on APOD before. I think it's safe to say this an artists rendition. And a very good one at that.
Ghost Nebula, this looks like a digital painting to me rather than a picture from Hubble. It is quite hard to tell these things sometimes since hardly any pictures from deep space look believable. However, this is to prefect looking and I think I would have seen it on APOD before. I think it's safe to say this an artists rendition. And a very good one at that.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment