Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Milky way galaxy as viewed from unpopulated area. In 2008 I had the fortune of seeing the Milky Way Galaxy from a farm in the Australian outback. It was a very humbling experiencel. Seeing the long dead ghosts of stars across the vast universe. I became aware of how vast the scale of time and distance was. I decided that I would make something of myself instead of wasting my youth on partying.

Ultraviolet Saturn (NASA, Hubble, 2003)
Ultraviolet Saturn (NASA, Hubble, 2003)
Click here to download
Milky way galaxy as viewed from unpopulated area. In 2008 I had the fortune of seeing the Milky Way Galaxy from a farm in the Australian outback. It was a very humbling experiencel. Seeing the long dead ghosts of stars across the vast universe. I became aware of how vast the scale of time and distance was. I decided that I would make something of myself instead of wasting my youth on partying.
Milky way galaxy as viewed from unpopulated area. In 2008 I had the fortune of seeing the Milky Way Galaxy from a farm in the Australian outback. It was a very humbling experiencel. Seeing the long dead ghosts of stars across the vast universe. I became aware of how vast the scale of time and distance was. I decided that I would make something of myself instead of wasting my youth on partying.
Click here to download
Iceland under the northern lights.
Iceland under the northern lights.
Click here to download
Milky Way Clouds Over The Mount Evans Observatory, Colorado
Milky Way Clouds Over The Mount Evans Observatory, Colorado
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment