Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"O Lord, my God! When I in awesome wonder Consider all the works thy hand hath made, I see the stars, I hear the mighty thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed; Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee, How great Thou art, how great Thou art!"

This is an actual photograph of a star going supernova, taken by the Hubble Telescope. SO COOL.
This is an actual photograph of a star going supernova, taken by the Hubble Telescope.  SO COOL.
Click here to download
"O Lord, my God! When I in awesome wonder Consider all the works thy hand hath made, I see the stars, I hear the mighty thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed; Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee, How great Thou art, how great Thou art!"
"O Lord, my God! When I in awesome wonder  Consider all the works thy hand hath made,  I see the stars, I hear the mighty thunder,  Thy power throughout the universe displayed;    Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,  How great Thou art, how great Thou art!"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment